Mata's Fruit Store
826 S. Stanton
El Paso, TX 79901
Mata's Fruit Store has been owned and operated by the Mata Family since 1955. Originally a small fruit stand on Estrella Street, it became a small grocer at the current location in the early 60s. By the late 90s Mata's Fruit Store had become the store it is today offering some of the best priced groceries in El Paso, a full service meat market with 12 butchers, a bakery staffed by 5 bakers, an on site tortillaria and of course, a large selection of fruits and vegetables.
All breads, tortillas, cakes and deserts baked fresh on site.
- 50+ varieties of Pan Dulce, Cakes and Deserts
- Flour and Wheat Tortillas
- Corn Tortillas
- Flour, Wheat and Sweet Gorditas
- Rosca de Reyes made in season
- Custom made Cakes for all occasions.